Newman's Revises Catalog On NEWCO Cast Steel/ Pressure Seal Valves
Newman's Inc., Tulsa, Qkla., now has in its division offices a new 70- page catalog featuring NEWCO International Cast Steel and Pressure Seal Valves. This updated and completely revised catalog has been designed to be a valuable working tool for the engineering as well as the sales departments.
Special features are metric valve dimension and weight charts, NACE material chart, pressure/ temperature rating charts and Flow Coefficient tables applicable to NEWCO pressure seal valves.
NEWCO Bolted Bonnet Cast Steel Valves meet or exceed API and ANSI specifications. The standard seat material is hard-faced to assure longer service and to meet high temperature requirements.
They are available in a size range of 2 inches through 36 inches in gates, globes and checks. ANSI Pressure Classes 150 through 2500, inclusive, are defined as to their respective size range in both flanged and butt weld ends.
The NEWCO line of Pressure Seal Valves is available in a size range of 2 inches through 24 inches in ANSI Pressure Classes 600# through 2500#, inclusive. A distinctive diaphragm seal enables this product line to meet military specifications for high pressure and temperature.
They are qualified to M I L - V - 2 2 0 5 2 D and MIL-V- 18110E.
Stocked in depth at Newman's six warehouse locations, customer's special requirements, such as modifications or actuations, are competently handled by Newman's engineering staff.
For further information, Circle 14 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from January 1985 issue
- Call For Papers Issued By SNAME New England For Computer Symposium page: 4
- Newman's Revises Catalog On NEWCO Cast Steel/ Pressure Seal Valves page: 5
- Couch Named President Of Matson Navigation— Wasacz President Of A&B page: 5
- SecNav Lehman Announces Contract Awards Totaling Almost $2 Billion page: 5
- Perkins Joins Seaward International As Senior Sales Engineer page: 6
- Hyde Names Two New Vice Presidents page: 6
- Another Fast Delaware Pilots Boat Delivered By Gladding-Hearn Yard page: 6
- Shaft Coupling Saves Time And Money For Northwest Boatbuilder page: 7
- Hyundai To Build Four Rigs For ODECO At Total Cost Of $260 Million page: 7
- RDI Announces $15-Million Agreement With China For Electronic Shipping Safety Systems page: 7
- 1985 A YEAR OF CHANGE AND CHALLENGE page: 8
- Newport News Shipbuilding Delivers Attack Submarine 'Olympia' page: 8
- Fifth Generation Of Family Named To Executive Posts At Hughes Companies page: 8
- Butterworth Announces A New SCAMP Underwater Hull Cleaning Station page: 8
- New Chief Seattle Fireboat Provides High-Speed Response page: 10
- New York Port Engineers' Society Tours MarineSafety Simulators page: 11
- Todd Awarded $30 Million By Navy To Modify First Aviation Support Vessel page: 11
- Armco Offers Brochure On Bigger And Better Aquamet Boat Shafting page: 12
- Recent Order For Two Schottel Thruster Units A First In U.S. Market page: 13
- Weld Fittings Available From Cajon Company page: 13
- Marystown Shipyard Building 225-Foot Deutz-Powered Tug/Supply Vessel page: 14
- COMPUTERIZED VESSEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS page: 14
- BIW Will Get $383.6-Million Navy Contract To Build Two Aegis CG-47 Cruisers page: 15
- OUTSTANDING OFFSHORE/SHALLOW-DRAFT VESSELS OF 1984 page: 16
- Marconi Introduces The New Oceanray SAT-COM page: 22
- Ingram Purchases Assets Of Ohio Barge Line And Mon-Valley Transportation page: 22
- Bay-Houston Towing Offers 'Port Reference Handbook' For Six Gulf Ports page: 23
- Eisert Named To Head General Electric's New Navy Programs Section page: 26
- Daewoo To Build Tanker For Norwegian Company For $40 Million page: 26
- Tracor Marine Awarded $2.5-Million MSC Contract To Operate Research Ship page: 28
- Navy Awards Bell Aerospace Textron $27.3-Million Contract For New Minesweeper Hunter page: 28
- Gerard M. McAllister 1910-1984 page: 29
- Diesel Engine Manufacturers Continue To Improve The Fuel Efficiency Of Their Engines page: 30
- KHD Introduces Two Systems For Worldwide Engine Monitoring Via Satellite Communications page: 45
- Sea Data Corporation Introduces Deep Sea Instrumentation Cable page: 46
- Kastalon Offers New Brochure On Polyurethane Crane Bumpers page: 47
- Goodway Offers New Catalog On Tube Cleaning Systems And Pressure Washers page: 47
- Armco And Oerlikon Sign Joint Manufacturing/ Marketing Agreement page: 48
- Carroll And Tomlin Named Vice Presidents At National Marine's Shipyard Division page: 49
- Puroflow Marine Introduces New Integrated Power-Line Protection System page: 53
- Navy's New Double-Deck Pier To Be Fitted With Sea Guard Fenders page: 53
- Rockwell Offers Brochure On Autonetics Division's Products And Capabilities page: 59
- New Quick-Connects Introduced By Crawford Fitting Co. page: 59